EXPERIENCE WHEN HOME

☆EXPERIENCE WHEN HOME

when there was information that the school was closed for several days, I as a student felt happy because I could rest. But we got assignments via online, some were collected via email, some were collected when entering school. There were a lot of assignments, because the assignments were given simultaneously and some had to be collected at that time. Behind this holiday I was also able to spend a lot of time with my family and I was very happy.
   I think a few days while on vacation I can enjoy relaxing at home, watching movies, watching TV and helping moms clean up the house. But, because there are tasks that I have not done when learning takes place. My activities while at home I certainly do the tasks that have been given. By studying at home I can do it easily. Relax by listening to the music you want at a loud volume. Can while eating. But most of the tasks are not performed optimally because I prefer watching YouTube, playing cellphones, and so on. My lifestyle during this holiday is quite irregular because I feel more lazy about doing daily activities. I feel bored at home during the holidays. I want to quit but can't because there is a corona virus and I really miss when I go to school, I also miss my classmates and want to get together again with friends. But because there is a PSBB I feel so bored at home.

Komentar

Postingan Populer